Price : $ 1,449Apply Now
Join the movement that is changing lives everywhere!
Calling all teachers, coaches, and change-makers!
Do you believe that children are the key to the future?
Are you passionate about empowering kids to reach their potential?
Do you want to make a difference, bring more meaning into your life, and earn extra income?
If you answered yes to these questions...Getting certified to teach SFK might be right for you.
Fee: $2,499 $1,449
Spirituality For Kids (SFK) is an internationally acclaimed, global non-profit that believes every child, everywhere, deserves the benefit of an award winning, proven social-emotional education. It was founded in 2002 by a group of like-minded mothers, educators and mental health professionals saw that critical life-skills such as empathy, grit, leadership and confidence were being left out of the traditional school curriculum...and decided to do something about it. Together they created a multi-level course for ages 6-12 that effectively gives children tools to:
- manage emotions
- see challenges as opportunities
- successfully communicate
- behave appropriately and recognize how their actions impact others.
In this 5 Module Certification Course, you will receive everything you need to know to bring these life-changing lessons to children in your community.
Learning on your own time and at your own pace, you will get cutting-edge educational best practices and lesson-by-lesson tips and guidelines so that you can successfully guide the new generation to a brighter future, charging as much or as little as you want.
Whether you are new to working with kids or a seasoned teacher or care-giver, our training programs will help you bring out the best in yourself and in each and every child's life you touch.
REGISTER TODAY and learn how to:
- Nurture crucial social-emotional learning skills in your students, including but not limited to--resilience, empathy, perseverance and balance.
- Help kids connect with their True Self and their inherent desire to succeed.
- Apply educational practices such as Learning Levels and Questioning Techniques (Bloom's Taxonomy) to guide your students into critical thinking so they can make better choices.
- Employ the Umbrella of Care model to better connect with your students.
- Use SFK's 7 Guiding Principles for Spiritual Intelligence and teach your students how to turn challenges into opportunities.
- Utilize Gardner's Multiple Intelligences Model to identifying your student's strengths and apply the different learning styles to keep the children engaged.
- Address common behavior challenges through the use of Positive Discipline.
- Get to know your students' needs through Active Listening.
- Identify teachable moments in the classroom.
- Implement SFK tools and vocabulary to positively solve situations while being an effective leader.
- Make use of collaborative work and play for meaningful learning and to achieve the purpose of each lesson.
- Deal with unexpected incidents, understand what type classes you can build
- receive lesson plans, delivery tips and more.